The bag: This cute cognac satchel from Target. Basically looks like a really fake, pared-down Proenza Schouler PS1 but it's a great size and it was $35, so it works until I can buy the real thing (which retails for almost $2000).
Contents (clockwise, starting in the top left):
- Drugstore sunglasses
- MZ Wallace "Bettie" pouch, available at Trocadero: The absolute perfect size to hold my Blackberry and a couple of credit cards, in a pretty platinum leather.
- Car keys: Includes my prized possession, the elusive pink cupcake Yummy Breakfast keychain
- Colgate Wisps: I eat out a lot and am rarely home during the day, so I never get my mid-day brush in. Trying these out, although I use them in the restaurant bathroom and still have to rinse my mouth out with water. Tastes almost too authentically like toothpaste.
- Flip & Tumble bag, available at Trocadero: Because I am always picking something up here or there and prefer these super-portable reusable bags.
- Rings: If I leave the house without a piece of jewelry on I feel naked. These two are from Target.
- JPT notebook from Trocadero: My thoughts would be scattered onto receipts if I wasn't well-stocked with notebooks from the Troc.
- Maybelline "The Falsies" Mascara: Basically does what the name implies...I love it, this is my second tube.
- EOS lip balm sphere: I am ADDICTED to these. They come in four colors/flavors - I had three of them and stumbled on the fourth in Walgreens a couple of days ago and had to purchase it. This one is sweet mint. The formula is great and I can't tell you what fun I have putting on egg-shaped lip balm.
- Lipsticks: Revlon's Super Lustrous Lipstick in Primrose and another one in Peach. I think Revlon lipsticks are fairly good for the price.
- Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer: This is mostly in my bag because its warming up a bit and it is a key part of my spring/summer makeup routine. I love tinted moisturizer when the weather is nice, and this one is better than any other one I've tried.
- Archipelago Pomegranate hand cream, available at Trocadero: One of our all-time best selling products, and once you try it you know why.
- NYX The Runway Collection eyeshadow pallet: NYX eyeshadows are inexpensive and easy to apply - this one has great shades to go from day to night in a flash.
- Sonia Kashuk for Target travel brush set: Picked this up the other day and it's been incredible to just throw in my bag for any quick makeup changes. It's basically the size of a clutch, however, so I only carry it if I'm lugging around a bigger bag.
Stay tuned to see what the rest of the Troc staff carries in their bags!