Friday, February 3, 2012

See it to believe it

I've always been a believer in good skincare. I remember being little and I would always try and use my mom's Aveda face wash and do the little three step process with her. She actually started me at a pretty young age on washing my face with good quality product and it has stuck with me till this day.

I just recently started doing chemical peels on my face to get a jumpstart on future benefits. There are different benefits when it comes to doing a chemical peel, and there are also different types. I currently do one with salicylic acid to help keep any unsightly ance appearing. Don't get me wrong, for my age it's inevitable to not have a little here and there but it helps in more ways than one.

Since i'm no expert...the online doc will give you a clearer idea of what exactly a chemical peel is.

Now, I'm not here to educate you on chemical peels, or botox because that would not end well. However, I will tell you where I go for them, which is Skin P.C. in Elkhorn. Skin P.C. is a new dermatology center that gives you an intimate personal setting with excellent skin care service.

They have anything from hair removal to skin cancer diagnosis and can answer any of your skin care questions you may have. All you have to do is call and set up a free consult and you can discuss all options for improving your skin.

Check out their facebook page for tips and promos!

Location:
1408 Veterans Dr.
402.916.5665









No comments: