Monday, September 6, 2010

Bright Lights, Big City: Two Troc Interns' First Trip to NYC!

I have been given the unbelievable opportunity to go to New York and intern for the prestigious PR firm, LaForce + Stevens, for six days of NY Fashion Week.

Today, Jared and myself (he's also a Troc intern) made it to the Big Apple. It was our very first time there and we were both overwhelmed and overjoyed with the experience!


 



Gotta try New York pizza! :D

Of course, being the ultimate fashion journalism nerd, I HAD to take a picture outside the Conde Nast building! (Wearing my amazing Megan Parks scarf from Trocadero, I may add! I haven't taken this thing off for days!)


Jared sporting a chic shopping bag from Zara, his trusty LAMB tote and Helen Ficalora charm necklace (both from the Troc!)

We can't wait to see what the next week brings us, and I'm excited to see what the city is like for Fashion's Night Out on September 10!


No comments: