Monday, August 8, 2011

Fall Favorites



Fall is my absolute favorite time of year! There is nothing better than fall fashion. The season is full of comfy sweaters, amazing textures, deep colors, tailored jackets and beautiful dresses paired with dark tights! This fall, I am more excited then ever about the trends I am starting to see. Here are my top three favorite trends of the moment:

1. Feminine Blouses: I am seeing numerous blouses with bow ties at the neck and I am loving it! These feminine yet tailored blouses can make any girl feel like a million bucks. Although I am a huge fan of neutrals, I can't not obsess over the rich and vibrant colors of these tops. Pair them with a fitted skirt or a pair of dark skinnies, layer with a blazer, and you will be set!

2. Longer Lengths: Ladies, put away your mini skirts for the fall and fall in love with longer hem lines. I love the feminine feel of longer skirts and dresses. You don't have to think about what might be hanging out when you bend over. It is a worry free, chic look. If you are more petite, be careful of where the hem line hits you pair this look with heels to make you look longer and leaner.

3. One of the Boys: Menswear inspired looks can make any girl look and feel powerful! If you don't feel comfortable in a menswear inspired look, layer a flowy blouse underneath to add a feminine touch. This look isn't only for the office. For a night out, exchange your trousers for a pair of tailored shorts, tights and a pair of ankle booties.

No comments: