Monday, August 15, 2011

New Obsession

I love looking for and finding new designers to look to for inspiration. Rachel Zoe, fashion stylist to the stars, recently launched her new line, Rachel Zoe Collection, and I now have a new obsession. If I want to act on this new obsession, I will either need to find a new job or marry a doctor. That being said, the clothes in her collection are a little out of my price range, but the beauty and elegance of the line makes you almost forget about the tags and just splurge! Here are some of my favorites from the new collection:

I love the tailored look of these pieces. They look chic, professional and have great detailing.


I wish I could have sequins or glitter on everything I own! These pieces are great for going out with the girls! For a less flashy look, dress them down by just adding a blazer!


Winter can be a drag so make it fun with a chic coat! Play with different textures, patterns and warm colors like the beautiful camel color cape coat above.


A studded pair of ankle booties or an embossed snakeskin bag can make any outfit!


*Photos from Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdales, and Nordstroms (where her products are now on sale).

No comments: