Saturday, July 23, 2011

E-Pop Shop

I logged on to MZ Wallace's retail website the other day (not an uncommon activity for me) to sneak a peek at their upcoming fall collection. Instead of fantasizing about future trends, I wound up quite literally blindsided by their perfectly current "Summer E-Pop" collection, chock full of everything I am obsessed with at the moment.  Punchy neon accessories, tribal touches, and even a few great beauty buys make this selection a must-see. See my top picks below! 





From top to bottom: Made With Love bracelets ($28), large neon Metro Tote ($125), electric blue Beresford wallet ($125), and natural canvas Hamish for Japan ($25). 

Unfortunately the collection is only available online, so we sadly won't be carrying these beauties in the shop. Stay tuned for fall, though! ;) 

See the rest of the collection here!

No comments: