Friday, November 27, 2009

New York, I Love You

After a full day of Thanksgiving festivities yesterday, my family headed out to the Dundee Theatre to see the 9pm showing of New York, I Love You. The film, composed of eleven vignettes, follows New York couples through marriage, reunion, and heartbreak. Thinking to myself while watching each tender love story unfold, I realized how much I love New York. So today, in honor of said film, this blog is about all things NYC. With the holidays coming up, there's no better gift than that unique little something from the Big Apple.
From the Bond No. 9 Wall Street unisex eau de parfum to the replica Greek coffee "We Are Happy to Serve You" cup, these New York-inspired items are perfect as a gift for any occasion. If you're searching for someone who's into writing or literature, I recommend the Cavallini notebooks and the "This Is New York" book, respectively. Have a girly-girl on your present list this year? Try the Helen Ficalora, an NY-based designer, sterling silver charms. Or, if there's that ever-famous dog lover that you need to get a gift for... the Haute Diggity Dog "Bark Street Journal" chew toy is excellent!

That being said, all of us down here at the Troc hope to see you soon. Stop in for the latest in fashionable accessories or come by to grab a gift for that special someone. New York themed or not, I'm pretty sure we'd love to have you. Actually... I'm positive we'd love you to stop by. We'd love it almost as much as we love New York.




No comments: