Monday, November 23, 2009

Two for the Road: 11/12/09

Date: 11/12/09
Bag: Anya Hindmarch three pocket bag
Shoe: Manolo Blahnik tan mid-calf boots
Worn with: Ferre by Gianfranco Ferre silk sleeveless shift, Veronique Branquinho menswear blazer
This posting is not entirely authentic. I came to work with a Fendi brown logo tote but realized that this Anya bag that I carry in my shop coordinated with my outfit so well that I decided to show it instead. The boots are a gift from the Manolo Blahnik PR office and are super old...like from the late 90s (though upon further reflection it might have been the early 2000s). They were definitely one of my first gifts and the dead giveaway is the pointed toe box. Lately I have been finding these really pointy toed shoes and boots and they haven't been looking so dated. I'm thinking they'll be back in fashion next fall/winter...My dress was purchased so long ago on sale somewhere and the jacket is either from Barneys New York in NYC or from Susan in San Francisco (one of my favorite shops in the world!). All I know is that I purchased many Veronique items including a skirt I still own and covet from Susan but I think the jacket might have been an additional purchase from Barneys or perhaps even somewhere else?

1 comment: