Sunday, January 17, 2010

Big, Gigantic...

SALE!

Over the holiday season, all of us down here at the Troc were oogling over the holiday sale bags and shoes. To us, it seemed like the uber amazing deals and prices were the greatest thing since sliced bread. Well, now we have something even better to fawn over...

Probably one of the biggest and best sales we've had at the store in a while. Let me give you the deets!

We have shoes from brands like Sigerson Morrison Belle, Giuseppe Zanotti, and Marc by Marc Jacobs all on sale for $100! Though we do have limited sizes, we've got around 20 different styles of shoes - so, there's bound to be something stylish in your size!

Then comes our boot/bootie table. The store now has an excellent sale on most of our boots, starting from $115 and up. From the Joie over-the-knee boot (my personal favorite) to the new Dolce Vita wedges, the markdowns are miraculous.

And last but certainly not least - our bags. Right now, all bags in the store are on sale. As if our sale rack wasn't enough, we decided to give every bag a better price. Right now I'm looking at the rack stocked with Anya Hindmarch, Rafe and Botkier and cannot believe my eyes. Of course with my luck, I just got a new bag for Christmas. Looks like I'll have to restrain myself from buying another. The deals just seem too good!

So, come on down here and check out the sale before it's too late!

No comments: