Friday, January 22, 2010

Two for the Road:12/19/09

Date: 12/19/09
Bag: YSL Downtown tote
Shoe: Joie over the knee double zip boots
Worn with: American Apparel black polka dot leggings, black fleece mini skirt and C and C California black long sleeved tee, Derek Lamb cashmere cardigan
I have a bunch of outfits that I photographed before the holidays but haven't had the chance to post. My new year's resolution being about blogging more regularly. The other resolution? To stick to a more uniform schedule of being at the Troc. I've just been spoiling myself rotten by not going in as much since it's been very slow in the Old Market. Anyway, on to the history of the accessories...the tote was a gift from the YSL Press Office. I love that it is reversible (to brown) even though I never have carried it on the other side. The metallic bronze color works with almost everything and the bag is so lightweight, I literally would carry this everyday. I also love that YSL bags don't scream "Designer Handbag" and there are no real logos (except to those in the know see the "Y" stitching). It takes a true confident woman who doesn't carry about labels to invest in YSL. While I love a Chanel and LV once in a while, I think way too many women are hung up on making sure people know what they're carrying. Gucci logos, anyone? The boots are from Trocadero and are the best boots I have ever owned. I love their versatility, comfort and overall chic factor. They work with anything to improve any outfit.

No comments: