Thursday, January 28, 2010

Two for the Road: 12/21/09

Date: 12/21/09
Bag: Gucci tote
Shoe: Seychelles Hyperspace boot
Worn with: Floral dress with short sleeve cotton cardigan and American Apparel black yoga pants
Going back to the archives...this Gucci tote was another purchase from the via Montenapoleone Gucci boutique in Milan during show season. It's still one of my favorite travel carry-on bags because of its two interior zip pockets to put all my knick-knacks while on the plane, it is super lightweight and I like the north-south shape of it. I am wearing a floral dress I got from Deluré boutique out at Rockbrook Village in Omaha, a cardigan from Urban Outfitters and the yoga pants are my staples from American Apparel. The Seychelles wine colored boots were the floor samples from Trocadero that I took home with me one day. They've become a favorite for their simplicity and comfort.

No comments: