Friday, June 25, 2010

Kick Up Your Heels

Kick Up Your HeelsFashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore

There's a new wedge in town! Meet "Kick Up Your Heels" by Seychelles. The black sandal arrived on Wednesday and is already selling fast!

Truthfully, I'm not much of a high heel kinda gal. I feel clumsy wearing stilettos, and they aren't the most practical for navigating the Old Market's cobblestone streets. Because of both of those reasons, I love wedges! They provide the same height and leg-lengthening magic of thinner heels but are infinitely more comfortable. Plus, you can dress them up or dress them down. (I know people wear heels with shorts, but I think wedges look better.)

The new Seychelles wedge would look fantastic with a short summer dress. Right now I'm loving the combination of periwinkle blue and black. To complete the look, I'd accessorize with a black cross-body bag like the Rafe Carine, which is now on sale for $315, and some Kara by Kara Ross gold jewelry. All Kara by Kara Ross jewelry is now 20% off! To up the playfulness and add a bit of color to the outfit, I'd polish my nails with Frugalista by Rescue Beauty Lounge. And underneath it all... a pair of lacy Mary Green boy shorts!

No comments: