Monday, April 30, 2012

Botkier Back at the Troc

We are so excited to have Botkier back at Trocadero. I've always been such a fan of the designer Monica and although we temporarily stopped carrying Botkier bags, it wasn't because we didn't love and adore them.

I was at the shop recently and I couldn't help but love the cardinal red tote! It's a great pop of color, a great "neutral" in many ways as a good red can go far in terms of versatility in your wardrobe.


Paired with the tribal print scarf, both pieces are definitely items that will never scream "Spring 2012" but rather, these are wardrobe staple accessories that will enhance anyone's closet.

I also could not stop myself from trying on the latest sandal deliveries. These black platform sandals from Dolce Vita are so amazingly comfortable but also incredibly practical. I mean, who doesn't need a great, basic heel in black? I also like that you can take these sandals and wear them with opaque tights come autumn.

And speaking of black. I'm also loving this black leather Botkier satchel. Do you see the wood bar detail? I adore that! It's just a simple but chic touch that gives this black bag something special.

I'm definitely loving the look of a satchel these days. Handheld or placed in the crook of your arm, it's a far cry from the large, oversized shoulder bags that I'm so accustomed to wearing. I love mixing ladylike with some downtown edge. This bag would be great paired with a biker boot or even the Dolce Vita platform sandals pictured above. But of course, this also works with a classic black pump as well such as these.




No comments: