Saturday, May 22, 2010

Troc TV: "Hi, I'm Megan!"

The other month I received a Facebook message from an old colleague of mine from my magazine days. She is now working at iVillage.com and was telling me about a special project she wanted me to work on...which included doing a bunch of short videos about me, my style, my life, my shop Trocadero. She sent me a flip video to record everything and instead of telling me to drop the camera off in a FedEx, she said to put them in a virtual drop off box and then to keep the camera as a gift for working on the project!

I've decided to make good use of the flip video by making short videos for Troc Talk, our website, our email newsletters and who knows what else?

We'll use these videos to highlight new merchandise, show everyone what we're liking these days and even do some meet and greets with members of Team Troc.

First up is Megan...one of our newest interns! Check it out and let us know what you think....they're rough cut for now -- we'll get better with time...


No comments: