Sunday, May 6, 2012

One Wedge Three Ways

Dolce Vita wedges, $185 at Trocadero

I'm officially declaring these Dolce Vita wedges to be my shoe of the season. I knew as soon as we placed the order that they would be coming home with me. While mint green suede, a square toe and an ankle strap might read super trendy, I find these espadrille wedges to be incredibly wearable. See below for a few styling suggestions! 


one shoe three ways






1.) For day
To me, this is the perfect classic summer ensemble. A striped t-shirt dress, easy bag and woven wedges give off a slightly nautical feel without being overly preppy. Plus, I'm a big fan of unexpected color combinations, and mint green and red just works!


2.) For evening
Maxi dresses are still going strong, and I find them to be an easy, breezy option for evening. Pastels look great paired together, so try opting for a peach, lavender or pale pink to compliment your magnificent mint wedges. 


3.) For the weekend
I don't know if I'll ever grow tired of wearing wedges with flared jeans. With a flowy printed tank and structured satchel, this look is both relaxed and polished all at the same time.



Which look is your favorite -- or how would YOU wear these wedges? 

No comments: