Saturday, August 22, 2009

Black Beauty


As Fall slowly creeps around the corner, the weather is getting cooler and the clothes are getting heavier. I was searching through my closet yesterday and I realized how crazy it seemed that I was searching for my black Ugg boots and a long sleeve shirt... in the middle of August! I figured, though, since I can't change the weather, I might as well change my clothing. This Fall season, prepare to make a bold statement with a great pair of black boots from the Troc. The boots pictured above range in sizes, style, and price. From the Giuseppe Zanotti thigh-high leather tie boots to the Botkier ruffled ankle boots, this trend covers a wide range. You can dress them up with tights and a mini dress or tone them down with a pair of skinny-leg jeans and a comfy tee. Either way, these black boots will turn your outfit from drab to fab.

No comments: