Friday, November 11, 2011

Easy as 1-2-3

I'm all about the sweets. Snack worthy, easy, pop one in your mouth after dinner treats. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to whip up a buttercream frosted cake, or a made from scratch cherry pie, (which I have done ONCE, believe it or not) but, it's time consuming and I'm not Betty Crocker. Nor would I want to be...I don't think.

So let me present to you perhaps one of the easiest things you may ever make.

Here is the extremely long list of ingredients you will need:
Waffle pretzels
Rolo's
Pecans

Sounds awful doesn't it?
1. Preheat oven to 250 degrees
2. Grab a baking sheet and line it with waxed paper for easy clean up
3. Line the pretzels up on the baking sheet
4. Place one Rolo on top of each pretzel
5. Toss the pan in the oven for roughly 4 minutes, enough to soften, but not enough to melt!
6. Lastly, press a pecan down over the Rolo and you're golden!

I personally enjoy the melty goodness directly off the pan, but you of course have the option to let them set up for a bit in the fridge. Whatever your little chocolate loving heart desires.

Simple and delicious. Enjoy!

No comments: