It's now a week and a couple days past Thanksgiving and everyone is starting to gear up for Christmastime. With snow on the ground and boots on our feet, the majority of the city is out and about - shopping for X-Mas gifts for their loved ones. But! Just because Black Friday has come and gone, doesn't mean that the color has, too. Black is here to stay this winter.
From shoes to candles to clutches, black is being brought back in this season. Luckily, the Troc is keeping up with this rising trend and is now featuring the best in black accessories.
- The boots on the top left are a store favorite from Rafe. To add an edgy touch to any dress, just slip on a pair of matte tights with these boots and you've got yourself an outfit.
- In between the boots is the mini Botkier clutch. Used for make-up or money, this little pouch fits well in any purse.
- Below the boots and clutch is one of the Troc's most oogled-over items. This Anya Hindmarch python tote (also available in beige) is the absolute epitome of an amazing bag. It's smooth-as-butter leather and gold accents make for an elegant addition to any nighttime ensemble.
- The Seychelles "Blimey" pumps, just under the tote, are adorable. Though they're still available in most sizes, these shoes have been a hit at the store since they came in.
- To the right of the Seychelles are is one of my favorite items we carry in the store - the Botkier "Moto" clutch. Whether you carry it as your main purse or use it for a night on the town, it's sure to be noticed. We used to have the bag in a seafoam green, as well, but some Trocadero lovers from Louisiana came in during the CWS and bought both! That's what I call a couple of lucky ladies!
- The Kara Ross Velvet and Gold clutch, center, is a black beauty for sure. As Alex posted a couple weeks back - gold is also an "in" color this season - and this bag has everything to show for it! It's black velvet texture is delightful and made even better with the bright gold accents!
- Above the Kara Ross sits a black L.A.M.B. deco wallet. A perfect gift for a mom or teenage daughter, this wallet has a ton of credit card slots and plenty of room for change!
- The Anya Hindmarch "Maddock" tote, diagonal, is another stunning bag we're carrying this season. The chain-link handle and the frilled zipper add the perfect touches to this terrific tote.
- Up next, the Joie boots on the right. Seeing as I own a pair of these lovely boots, I can attest to their magnificence! I've worn them over jeans, with skirts, and with leggings before and I never tire of them. They can be flipped down to expose their grey interior leather or worn over-the-knee (as shown in the picture). Either way, the black boot is an excellent winter shoe.
- And last, but certainly not least, the Diptyque "Baies" candle in the lower right corner. With the scents of black currant and Bulgarian rose, this candle is sure to please any nose.