Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I SPY!


Watching my weekly smut television my friends were alerted when I screamed "OMG!" but this week I came across a surprise...



Blair Waldorf was totally carrying a Anya Hindmarch Belvedere on Gossip Girl!! This is a bag we currently have in the store. Although hers is red, the beautiful taupe leather of the one we carry is just as fantastic and definitely an accessories staple throughout the years.



If anyone else watches the CW as much as I do, you may have noticed a necklace on Lori Loughlin (a.k.a Aunt Becky from Full House). She always wears her Helen Ficalora charms. I often see them on other characters too, but she wears a "D" for her character Debbie nearly every episode.



These necklaces are a favorite of the Trocadero staff as Jamie mentioned them in her post below. Pictured is an up close view of the a letter.


So for a little celebrity style that will last all year round come to Trocadero this holiday shopping season!

-Alex

No comments: