Saturday, December 5, 2009

Two for the Road: 11/23/09

Date: 11/23/09
Bag: Mayle black leather patchwork bag with black chain strap
Shoe: Marc by Marc Jacobs Miss Marc flats
Worn with: DVF black short sleeve dress, Bravo gray waffle knit long cardigan
My go-to dress by DVF with my favorite cardigan that I bought here in Omaha at She-la gets paired with Miss Marc patent flats from Trocadero and a bag from Mayle that I actually got from eLuxury before they stopped doing e-commerce. It was a bag I fell in love with and something that I actually wanted to carry in the shop but unfortunately Mayle had stopped its wholesale business operations. I thought a client of mine would fall in love with this bag but she couldn't afford it so by default it became my new possession. That just suits me fine. I love unique bags that other people don't own or know what it is. Kind of like the sort of bags I carry at my shop. Smiles.

No comments: