Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Faux Fur Pas

When the cold sets in I begin to prepare my warm nest like a little squirrel. The image that comes to mind is looking out the window at the snowy landscape in front of a warm and cozy fire with a fuzzy blanket. Now, I think that the fur look can be done wrong, so very wrong but when I picture Audrey Hepburn's ski lodge look a la "Charade" movie with Cary Grant (1963) I just know that winter won't be so dreadful.
What better way to keep your head warm in style with a faux rabbit furry pill box hat, L'Agence faux fur bomber available at Barney's , the ever popular waterproof Ulu boots are the surest way to go to keep your feet the warm and dry. The look wouldn't be complete without a vixeny pair of cat eye glasses with UV protection.

So get those fires going and if it's going to snow let's make the most of it!




No comments: