Saturday, March 21, 2009

We are loving Rescue Beauty Lounge


It’s definitely Spring according to the calendar and the new product arrivals this week from Bond No. 9 (new scent: Brooklyn!), shoes from Marc by Marc Jacobs (Miss Marc patent striped ballets!!) and bags from Anya Hindmarch (the cutest canvas totes of veggies, meat/poultry or dairy!!!). With all the new open-toed sandals and brightly colored bags, we just want to show off freshly manicured and pedicured hands and toes (to show off the new shoes and bags of course!). And we really just want to try all the colors from Rescue Beauty Lounge that we have. Right now I am wearing alternating fingernails of “Grunge” and “Black Russian” while PJ is sporting “Stormy.” I am getting ready to take some polish remover and use my new “Cotton Clouds” from NYC (my favorite from Duane Reade that Christine brought back for me as I am unable to find it in Omaha!) so that I can start wearing a new color. Perhaps it’ll be “Purple Haze” (shown above) or else “Plié,” a wonderful pink beige that is reminiscent of a classic ballet slipper. Oh, the decision!

No comments: