Thursday, September 17, 2009

Two for the Road: 9/17/09

Date: 9/17/09
Bag: Tod's Cowboy in brown leather
Shoe: Bruno Frisoni gray patent bootie
Worn with: American Apparel gray ribbed wifebeater mini dress, Vince gray sweatshirt dress, Norma Kamali for Everlast animal print leggings
This bag was one of my "twice a year" seasonal bags gifted from Tod's. Every season, a new "it" bag from Tod's would arrive by messenger to my office right before New York Fashion Week. It was always interesting to see which editors received bags and which color they got. I loved this hobo tote with its slightly western styling with whipstitching. It was definitely a bag I knew I could keep forever since its general design was fairly simple and classic. The Bruno booties from A/W 2007 are still to-die-for in my opinion. I instantly fell in love with them on my appointment with Bruno Frisoni himself. I remember it also came in a gorgeous burgundy color too but I really connected with this steel gray hue. I ordered them in my size at my appointment in March 2007 and a few months later they arrived at my office with a note from the PR girls wishing me well as I was about to take off on my adventure to Omaha.

No comments: