Thursday, September 3, 2009

It's All Greek To Me!


Miss Marie here for a final summer hoorah! I'm a little bit of a travel bunny at the moment with moving to London (and I'll get to London next time) and now visiting beautiful Greece. Not only am I visiting family and catching some serious relaxation, but every now and then I catch a glimpse of some fashionistas and awesome products.






Speaking of products, I had an urge to shop for some eye cream since I ran out of mine and I specifically needed eye cream with SPF. You'd be surprised how hard it is to find an eye cream with that ingredient. Even some of the pricey, popular items out there had no such thing in their eye creams. In my wandering, I came across some products that are not only made in Greece, but can be purchased right here exclusively at Trocadero.



Started as a homeopathic pharmacy, KORRES offers advanced natural formulations with maximum results - and for those of you who are environmentaly conscious, you can feel comfortable using KORRES on a daily basis. All the paper is recycled and all product containers are recyclable. KORRES also uses no harmful chemicals in any of their products. These organic concoctions conjure up images of the mediterranean, healthy lifestyle that the Greeks are so well known for such as yogurt, olive oil, honey, pomegranate and so on.



I liked the Evening Primrose Eye Cream with spf 6 so much, that I went ahead and got the eye serum and some face wash that I ran out of.
Natural and affordable, these products are great for any skin type. Check out our KORRES products at Trocadero.

No comments: