Saturday, September 26, 2009

Two for the Road: 9/26/09

Date: 9/26/09
Bag: Gucci gray patent satchel
Shoe: Prada brocade d'orsay pumps
Worn with: Simply Vera by Vera Wang white tuxedo ruffle blouse, gray American Apparel gray cotton cardigan, Bottege Veneta silk skirt
It's not a big surprise to hear that the bag was yet another editor's gift from Gucci.
I don't quite recall the season; it was one when gray bags were all the rage (Fall 2005?). The shoes are very old Prada; I think I bought these in Milan along with a brocade skirt and brocade bag. I remember Anna Wintour had a similar Prada brocade skirt. The Bottega Veneta skirt was a sample sale purchase. I think it might have set me back about $50. I know, what a steal. The white blouse is from the Simply Vera line at Kohl's and the skirt is one of my usuals: American Apparel.

2 comments:

Seeing the world in a grain of sand... said...

Fab skirt and bag. I have the cousin to those shoes, but I gave them away long ago...wish I hadn't.

Angie said...

love, love, love. I am new to this blog, came into your shop on 11/15...I could barely peel myself out of there. But walked out with an Alexis Bittar bracelet. I am telling all my friends about your boutique.....will be back next month for a new purchase!