Monday, June 6, 2011

Fashion Inspiration

People always ask me which celebrity is my fashion inspiration or who I look to for new ideas, but I never have a solid answer. I can usually name a specific outfit worn by a celebrity that I loved, but I do not have a celebrity that I consistently follow. Last night, as I was looking through pictures from the 2011 MTV Movie Awards, I noticed how beautiful actress Emma Watson looked. I then realized that whenever I see a photograph of her, she always looks beautiful and I find myself in love with every outfit she wears! That is when I thought to myself, I have a new fashion inspiration. I decided to Google her and document a few images of my favorite outfits she has worn.


This Burberry number that she wore to the Burberry show during London Fashion week is my absolute favorite! I love the sequins and the rough texture that it gives off. I also love the contrast between the black and gold colors. The shoes are fabulous too, but that's a given. No wonder she made her modeling debut with Burberry during their 2009 Fall/Winter collection.


The cut-outs on this dress are fantastic! This dress shows just the right amount of skin without being too much. The sleek hair, simple bracelets, and nude shoes bring this look together perfectly.


This dress is so elegant and beautiful. The one shoulder is very flattering on her and the ruffle detailing makes the whole dress. She is glowing in this.


This dress has a lot of edge to it, but it still remains elegant. The lace and feather detailing is to die for! I need a dress exactly like this in my closet!


Watson looked stunning in this Marchesa dress that she wore to the 2011 MTV Movie Awards. I love the jewel-encrusted neckline alongside the strong shoulders of this dress. My favorite part about this outfit might be her silver metallic Brian Atwood shoes! Ugh, I love his shoes! She also kept her jewelry simple with this dress. Stunning, all around.
(Come into Trocadéro to check out our last pairs of Brian Atwoods. They're on super sale!).

No comments: