Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Nothing Bundt Goodness!

It doesn't matter how old you are, a cake is always necessary on your birthday!

I just recently turned the big 2-1 and my mom decided to order a couple bundt cakes for my family and friends little get-together. I know the term "bundt cake" doesn't exactly scream "Happy 21st," but I rolled with it since the type of cake I would be eating wasn't exactly my biggest concern.

As the saying goes, "mother knows best." You would think that after 21 years I would learn that. Now I haven't indulged in to many types of cake, but these bundt cakes were nothing short of yummy goodness. Forget the celebration, I'll be at home with my cake.

Nothing Bundt Cakes was created by Dena Tripp and Debra Shwetz. Their business, now with more than 25 locations, bloomed out of their kitchen in Las Vegas where they experimented with the best of ingredients to create a winning bundt recipe. My guilty pleasures so far include the White White Chocolate and Red Velvet, each topped with their signature cream cheese frosting. Along with the flavor options, the sizing for their bundt cakes is endless... how about a bundtini? I tend to feel less guilty when things are in bite size form.

You don't have to look too far to get your hands on one of these little gems-
One Pacific Place
10347 Pacific Street

No comments: