Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I Spy...

Today I was on my friend Melissa's Ruby Press PR's blog and was drooling over the Fuji Instax Mini camera she posted about. All I could think about was how quickly could I get one in my grubby little hands? I've always been a fan of polaroid cameras; I still own various incarnations of them, but alas, it's nearly impossible or unaffordable to get film these days. I decided that this camera was the perfect item for me to take quick on-the-spot developed photos of friends who are traveling from far away destinations to attend our upcoming nuptials. One trip to amazon.com and my cute little instamax is on its way...While on Melissa's blog, I checked out some of her favorite sites. One name caught my eye: La Dolce Vita. "The sweet life" in Italian, it bears a resemblance to the Troc's tag line: The Good Life (a.k.a. the state of Nebraska's motto). When I checked out La Dolce Vita, I saw that her "About" page had a photo of the author (Paloma) and she is pictured sitting in front of a framed "Paris and Ses Monuments" map, just like the ones we sell at the Troc...and the same one I have hanging in my baby's room.I love discovering new things on other people's sites! What have you come across in your web travels that you found you could not live without?

1 comment:

Adrian said...

Keep Calm and Carry On! I learned about it from Postcards.