Thursday, October 15, 2009

Two for the Road: 10/15/09

Date: 10/15/09
Bag: Chanel black quilted with white stitching and long silver chain shoulder strap
Shoes: Manolo Blahnik gray flannel with black rope detail
Worn with: Madison Marcus black sleeveless shift, Aqua gray cashmere with black piping, Forever 21 black leggings, Dior black wool scarf
I've been away from the store...playing a little hooky as of late so haven't had outfits to blog. But I have to admit I forgot to take my photo on 10/14/09 so will have to rewear that outfit another day. The bag is from a Chanel sample sale from long ago. The shoes are also from a Manolo Blahnik sample sale held twice yearly where pretty much every shoe is $100 a pair. I think I've gotten at least a 1/2 dozen if not more Manolos that way. The dress is from Talulah G, a boutique in Las Vegas that I adore. This one was from their Red Rock outpost. The cashmere sweater is from Bloomingdale's in NYC and the scarf was a gift at the DIOR fashion show from "28 FĂ©vrier 2006" at "Le Grand Palais" (both were embroidered in black on the black scarves and were with our Run of Show program on the cold metal bleachers in the very, cold, restored Grand Palais). They kept our butts warm and then made a great wrap for every day, planes, you name it.

No comments: