Saturday, October 31, 2009

Two for the Road: 10/29/09

Date: 10/29/09
Bag: YSL Downtown bag in off-white leather
Shoe: Brian Atwood Nico gray snake pumps
Worn with: Alberta Ferretti lavender silk camisole with nude lace, teal velvet belt and gray pinstripe skirt dress, Alberta Ferretti lavender cashmere mini cardigan, Bravo gray cashmere waffle knit long cardigan
One of my all-time favorite bags. Actually I don't think there is one YSL bag that I own that I don't completely adore. Functional and chic and not gimmicky and logoed out. This was a gift from YSL to all the Accessories Directors and some Fashion Directors at the major magazines. Top tier mags: Vogue, Harper's Bazaar, Elle, W, In Style. Yes, I was one of the lucky few who season after season, was showered with the most coveted bags of the season. And this one for sure was one of my absolute faves. The shoes are total F$%# Me pumps that were at the Troc (actually we have one last pair left, size 40, for a mere $325 -- originally $765). I got the Alberta Ferretti dress with matching cardigan as a gift from the Aeffe PR folks. And the long cardigan I wore with the dress to make it more work-appropriate is from She-la, here in Omaha. It's my go-to warm long cardigan for many a day and night. And my spray tan? It's from Shine Day Spa out at a strip mall across from the Lakeside one in Omaha. I had never gotten a spray tan before but it was FREE with the purchase of any $60+ treatment. They are so lovely at Shine Day Spa...I recommend it highly.

No comments: