Thursday, October 15, 2009

Two for the Road: 10/9/09

Date: 10/9/09
Bag: Prada gold and brown brocade small tote
Shoe: LAMB by Gwen Stefani peep toe bootie in black and brown
Worn with: Badgley Mischka brown faille and tulle skirt, Cynthia Steffe cream cashmere sweater with pearl and crystal bib
I had a cocktail event to attend to that night so I had to wear something a little more dressy to work. I also had a vintage fur stole (that I practically stole for like $40, purchased in Walnut, Iowa) that I wore that evening. The bag is from a trip to Milan (my twice yearly Prada purchase) and the booties are from LAMB and currently in store at Trocadero! They are truly so hot. I love 'em. The skirt was a borrow from James and Mark before an event and the PR Director told me I could keep it. I know you can't see the sweater; but it is a scoop neck and has rows of pearls and a crystal brooch. I bought it on sale somewhere I cannot remember...

No comments: