Monday, April 6, 2009

I may have found my ultimate match

On Sunday I came home from the store with a new pair of sandals, the Bettye Muller "Golden," a shoe that I've had my eye on since the first time I walked into Trocadero - long before I worked there. My spring and summer standard outfit is a dress, and this sandal, with its adorable gold detail and super soft suede has me so excited for warmer days.

I can see it with a floaty floral dress, I can see it with a navy blue pencil skirt and bow blouse. I can also see it with a pair of boyfriend jeans, a white tank and a slouchy bag.

It's also on point: the gladiator is back for this summer, and Bettye's is probably the most comfortable I've tried on. The heel is just so, the suede is buttery soft and the big round gold bits are a vintage take on otherwise rock-and-roll studs.

I'm in love.

No comments: